Whether you are implementing a new CRM or trying to achieve greater success with your existing system, this four part CRM Success Thought Leadership Series can help you be more successful.
CRM experts Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting and Whit McIsaac of legal360 will share their in-depth knowledge and real-world experience gained from working together with hundreds of leading law firms to help them succeed with CRM.
Key takeaways include:
- Defining success for today’s CRM initiatives
- Assessing your firm’s CRM needs
- Effective strategies and planning for success
- Defining milestones and measuring results
- Making CRM ‘a strategy’
Join Chris and Whit for future webinars in the CRM Success Thought Leadership Series:
- Session 2: Data Harvesting Strategies and Effective Data Quality Methodology
- Session 3: Advanced Contact Processing and Relationship Intelligence
- Session 4: Understanding and Redefining Adoption
With over 25 years of law firm business development experience, legal360 is Microsoft’s Global Partner of the Year and the leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365-based ERM, marketing, business development, and relationship intelligence solutions for law firms worldwide. For more information visit our website at www.legal360.com.